Tips To Unblock Number iPhone – [2019 Working Guide]
Want to know how to unblock number iphone?The process of blocking a phone number or an email ID on the iOS device prevents that particular number from contacting you on phone, on Facetime or even on text messages. It is very easy to block any unwanted number on the iPhone. However, you might have blocked a non-spam number by error and want to unblock it. How do you proceed with it? Here is a step-wise guide to do so. There is one unique list maintained in the phone, which is maintained for messages, phonecall, facetime. You can choose to block any number from these apps as well. To unblock number iphone, follow these steps:
- Go to your setting window
- Scroll down to select the phone options
- You will notice a blocked calls section, you must now click on this section
- Touch the editing option, which is on the top right corner of the screen
- You will see a list of numbers displayed with red dots to its left.
- Pick the number you wish to unblock.
- You will be redirected to a new window where you will find the unblock button. You can now click on that button to unblock that number.
- Once you unlock it, you must click on the done button.
Remember, this unblock setting is accessible via the messages app and Facetime as well. All you need to do is click on the ‘blocked’ button on both these apps.
Use Third-Party App to unblock number iphone
If you are constantly blocking or unblocking numbers, then you might want to download a third party app that can complete the tedious task for you. For instance, apps such as ‘Mr. Number’, ‘Call kit’ are a few apps that can help you with this task. They are available for download in the app store for free of cost. However, a few of them may have some in-app purchases for better services or advanced features.
These apps can automatically block the spam numbers without referring to the caller ID. You can report the numbers, which you suspect to be spam. The benefit of these apps is that you can easily manage these numbers at one place and enjoy a lot many automated features.
Blocking on the app Mr. Number
Once you download these apps, you can change the app permission setting to ‘allow them to block calls and provide the caller ID’. You can do so by following:
- Go to the call blocking and identification setting
- These apps will appear on the top, once you have installed them to your phone.
- Here you would be able to enable or disable the permission to block call.
- Once you enable the settings, the numbers and email addresses that you have blocked in that app will automatically be merged/ added to the iPhone’s list.
Blocking and unblocking is rather easy and manageable with the third party apps. Moreover, you don’t need to be a tech geek to do it by yourself. It is only a few ‘buttons’ and ‘permissions’ that you need to enable or disable on your iPhone.